- Playstation Plus is a paid-for PlayStation Network subscription service by Sony launched on June 29, 2010.
- As part of the subscription, members are given six games every month, typically two for each platform: Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita.
- PlayStation 4 online multiplayer requires a subscription to PlayStation Plus.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- Membership in the PlayStation Plus service includes access to a rolling selection of free games, known as the Instant Game Collection.
- If membership is suspended, access to the games is restricted, but all progress and game saves are retained (online game saves for 6 months).
- New titles are made available every month, while older games are withdrawn from the collection.
- The service allow access to regular store discounts and 10 GB of internet storage space for up to 1,000 saved game files.
- Regions: North America, Latam, PAL, Asia, Japan and China.